Interactive Whiteboards & Screencasting, My first Screencast!

To make my screencast I used the app Doceri which can be downloaded for free at the theĀ iTunes apple store. The app icon is pictured below.

This app allows one to screencast, have desktop control, and has an interactive whiteboard. It allows you to save and edit and also record over your videos. I liked this app because there was a lot you could do and if I did mistake it was easy to backtrack and correct that mistake. It was easy to navigate and I think students could even make their own projects with this app. Teachers could use this if they wanted to flip their classroom so that students can hear the lecture part of the lesson at home. It is also a good visual for students and is a different approach then just regular lecture in the classroom. I just think that creating these presentations would take a lot of planning and would be time consuming. Teachers would have to build up their collection; it is not something I could do everyday. It is definitely something students of all ages would most likely enjoy, especially the visual learners.